New 2019 model Golf GTI priced from just $47,990 for a limited time only
The 2019 model one of the world’s favourite hot hatches, the Volkswagen Golf GTI has just gone on sale, and to celebrate, the MY19 Golf GTI will be priced from $47,990 until the 31st of March.
The new Golf GTI range comprises of a single model which is equipped with a 2.0 litre turbocharged engine that develops 180kW/370Nm and is mated to a seven-speed wet clutch DSG transmission. There’s also the electro-mechanical front differential lock and the ventilated front and rear disc brake package from the Golf R.
Additionally, the Active Info display is now standard, along with the Driver Assistance pack, which includes safety features that a listed below:
MY19 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI $47,990 DA
- 180kW/370Nm 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine
- 7-speed wet-clutch DSG
- Front differential lock
- Golf R brake package
- Active Info Display
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake (City EB) and Pedestrian Monitoring
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Assist with adaptive lane guidance
- Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert
- 18″ alloy wheels and adaptive chassis control
- GTI body styling
- 8″ satellite navigation system with App-Connect
- LED headlights and Light Assist
- Leather sports multi-function steering wheel
- ‘Clark’ – AKA tartan – sport cloth seat upholstery
- Electrically foldable exterior mirrors
- Rear View Camera (RVC) and Park Assist with manoeuvre braking
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system
Metallic/Pearl effect paint $500
|Sound & Style package||$2,300|
19″ Brescia alloy wheels, 9.2″ satellite navigation, Gesture Control, Voice Control and Dynaudio Excite 400W premium audio system.
Vienna leather upholstery, heated front seats, electrically adjustable driver’s seat with memory function, exterior mirrors with memory function, panoramic electric glass sunroof.
“For the first time since this GTI variant was introduced late last year, we will be in a position to meet demand,” said Ben Wilks, Volkswagen’s General Manager of Passenger Vehicle Sales.
“The inclusion of this much standard equipment – items that were inevitably optioned by customers – coupled with the newly enhanced drivetrain, make this in fact the best value GTI since the Mark 7 was introduced in 2013.”