Quirky Citroen C4 Cactus pricing to start from $26,990 and offer generous equipment levels
Citroen Australia has announced that its distinctive C4 Cactus SUV will be priced from a reasonable $26,990. Two versions of the Cactus will be offered, the entry level 1.2 litre petrol with a five-speed manual and a 1.6 litre turbo diesel paired to s six-speed semi-automatic, priced from $29,990.
All models will be fitted with those trademark shopping-trolley proof Airbumps as standard and owners can choose from an array of different coloured Airbumps, body colours, wheels, roof rails and interior options, with Citroen claiming there are a total 23,184 different Cacti combinations.
Key standard features include:
- 7” touch screen with eMyWay satellite navigation;
- Reverse camera with rear parking sensors
- DAB+ digital radio with 6 speakers and ARKAMYS digital amplifier
- Bluetooth connectivity and USB input
- Automatic Lights and wipers with Magic Wash
- Climate control air conditioning
- Cruise control & speed limiter with Favourite Speed Memory
- Cornering fog lights;
- 17” Bi-tone Cross alloy wheels with 15” Steel spare tyre
- Tyre pressure monitors
- Electronic assistants (ABS/EBD/EBA/ESC/HSA)
- Six airbags (front driver, roof passenger, front sides & two curtain)
- Bi-tone leather steering wheel with chrome insert & controls
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Electric front windows and pop out (6cm) rear windows
- Electronically adjustable mirrors
- PLIP with central locking
- Seatbelt unfastening warning on all seats
- Piano black roof bars, mirrors, blank rear insert & rear spoiler surround
- Centre console and armrest with storage
- Ventilated disc brakes front and drum brakes rear
- Top box 8.5L storage compartment
- Black Airbump
- Guide-me-home lighting
- selective unlocking and auto rear wiper in reverse
Diesel models add steering wheel mounted paddles, an aircraft-inspired handbrake and a bench seat.
The 1.2 litre turbo three-cylinder petrol motor develops 81kW, 205Nm and the diesel makes 68kW, 230Nm.
The Citroen C4 Cactus is backed by Citroen’s six year warranty and servicing program.