2017 Subaru BRZ models get new equipment and lower prices
Subaru Australia has announced that the 2017 Subaru BRZ will be priced from $32,990 for the manual and $34,990, $1230 and $1735 respective discounts over the equivalent 2016 models. All prices are exclusive of on road costs and other government charges.
While prices are down, equipment, technology and performance levels are up, with manual versions of the new 2017 Subaru BRZ getting a slight power boost from (from 147 Kilowatts to 152 kW and from 205 Newtonmetres to 212 Nm) and all models benefit from upgraded suspension and new styling.
The 2017 Subaru BRZ features:
- New LED head and tail lights
- Significant engine refinements in manual transmission models
- Vehicle Dynamics Control TRACK mode
- Hill Start Assist
- New front and rear bumpers
- New 17-inch alloy wheel design
- Fully automatic climate control
- New steering wheel
- Upgraded infotainment system
- Enhanced instrument gauges
- Cabin upgrades, including red stitching and BRZ-embossed front seats (option)
Subaru Australia Managing Director, Colin Christie, said the combination of lower prices but improved specifications were a result of Subaru Australia’s strong relationship with the factory “Despite exchange rate pressures, our strong relationship with the factory has produced a great result for BRZ fans and that’s reflected in the volume of showroom interest since we teased the specification upgrades in August.”